Thursday, May 24, 2012

Senior Project Reflection

(1) I am proud of my sponge activity and how it got peoples attention and got them excited for my two hour.
(2) a. I would give myself a P+ I did all that was required very well and got my audiences attention throughout.
      b.Overall I would give myself a P- I did all I could but i fell short on some projects.
(3) My research worked for me in this year as I turned in good research.
(4) My 3-column chart could have been better I could have spent more time thinking about it.
(5) My senior project gave me a clear view on what I want to do with my life and what direction I want to go in I want to be a pharmacist now and keep that direction in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I will recommend to anyone who is looking for a business loan at Le_Meridian, they helped me with a loan of four million dollars to start my quilting business, and that was quick. When I received a loan from them, it was amazing how easy it was for them to work. They can finance up to $ 500,000,000,000 (five hundred million dollars) in any region of the world, if the projects can be guaranteed a return on investment of 1.9%. The process was quick and safe. It was definitely a positive experience. Avoid scammers and contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On. lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com/lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp ... + 19893943740. If you are looking for a business loan.

    ReplyDelete