Saturday, September 24, 2011

Presentation Reflection

1. My first interview effected my presentation in that I was focusing my attention on the drug Vicodin not as a doctor but as a pharmacist as my first interviewee told me that a pharmacist job is to inform the customer of the drugs side effects and give the customer the drugs, so during my presentation I focused on the side effects than say the chemical structure.

2. What I felt that stood out in my presentation is my visual because it contained a lot pictures that not only were there as a visual but they served a purpose.

3. The most challenging thing for me was actually getting up and doing the presentation by my self. All of my I-Poly life I have been presenting with groups but this is the first one in a very long time where it was just me doing it. The moments before the presentation were nerve wracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment